Our new Senior Marketing Partner role provides a rare opportunity to join SCAPE and manage the full suite of marketing activities for our Frameworks business.
SCAPE has continued to evolve since its inception 15 years ago and is more than just a public sector procurement organisation. As a team we seek to “create a world everyone deserves”, and this purpose drives every single one of our activities, services, and strategies.
Our values and behaviours sit at the heart of how we work together and provide a framework for how we approach our work and working relationships.
We provide an inclusive and engaging work environment being recognised in the Top 100 Best Not-for-profit Companies to work for in 2020 by the Sunday Times Best Companies List. We support, challenge, and continually develop our people to make a significant impact and contribution.
About the role…
- Day to day management of the marketing team and the marketing programme across a variety of strategic, tactical and operational projects.
- Ownership of all marketing activities, communications standards, and proactive client engagement initiatives to support the achievement of business plans.
- Relationship management with internal stakeholders to ensure effective planning and delivery of business requirements.
- Maintain value-added and positive relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders within SCAPE and our delivery partners to ensure effective and consistent marketing programme delivery.
- Ensure high standards of team performance, relationship development, collaboration and deliverable quality at all times.
- Participate and support the delivery of impactful activities, ranging from daily social media activity, internal communications, PR outreach, content management, website performance, events management and strategic campaigns.
- Work with the Chief Strategy Officer and two other Senior Marketing Partners to define and deliver key strategic marketing priorities.
- Ensure that the highest of communications standards are always maintained, ensuring robust brand compliance, clarity of message and impactful presentation across all channels.
- Act as a SCAPE ambassador, embracing the cultural ethos of the group internally, via events and external engagement as required.
- Experience of creating and managing marketing and communications programmes including high impact campaigns with ROI analysis.
- Proven marketing and people management experience.
- Proficient in MS Teams, Planner, Craft CMS and social media management platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop long term relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to translate complex information into simple and compelling messaging.
- A demonstrable competence in one or more of the following areas – digital marketing management, project management, content management or creative design.
We offer a wide range of employment benefits, initiatives and working arrangements which are aimed at creating a positive working environment in which employees are able to work to their full potential and achieve a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- Salary £44,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Car allowance
- Local Government Pension Scheme with a generous employer contribution
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- 25 days’ annual leave, in addition to 8 days statutory bank holiday entitlement
- Flexible working and a wide range of health and well-being and social activities
- An exceptional working environment
If you think this role is a good match for you, then please apply by submitting a CV and covering lettering, setting out how you meet the role requirements by Monday 17th May 2021.