Every day, our framework management team works to ensure that you receive the best service and the strongest outcomes. Click here to learn more about how they help to ensure value is delivered across your estate.
Our procurement team ensure that all of our direct award frameworks are robust and fully compliant with Scottish, UK and EU procurement law.
They also make additional assurances that our frameworks are designed to achieve value for money, efficiency, sustainability and local economic impact on every project.
Led by John Simons, head of procurement and audit, the team follow a rigorous process that goes beyond pure compliance. With a wealth of local authority procurement expertise behind them, they ensure that each of our frameworks are entirely aligned to your needs and aspirations for the community.
With over 45 years of public sector experience, they understand the demands, risks and processes that govern public procurement and are fully committed to ensuring that, together, we achieve the best possible project outcomes.
- Live Procurement
Keep up to date with our live and upcoming procurement activities, access important documents and register for future market awareness sessions.
Across our frameworks, we seek to:
- Enable efficiency, savings, rapid commissioning and value for money;
- Ensure equality and transparency throughout each procurement;
- Encourage small and medium-sized enterprises ("SMEs") to apply for contracts;
- Build the strongest relationships with public sector organisations;
- Add value to your procurement functions, internal stakeholders, your communities and support your local economy;
- Ensure that our delivery partners and their supply chains work in a socially responsible manner.
Only by fully understanding and reacting to your needs related to efficiency, value for money and the local economy, coupled with an unrelenting focus on regulatory compliance, can we ensure that we deliver the right solutions for you."
Head of Procurement and Audit
Each procurement we undertake is fully compliant with relevant legislation and is fully aligned with Government policy.
We also integrate the needs of the public sector and take steps to reflect the future direction of the industry. Please click on the below stages to review our process in more detail:
01 Procurement strategy
A comprehensive market review, fed by extensive primary and secondary research, to inform the strategic direction of a procurement and to ensure that the right framework model is developed for both delivery partners and the public sector.
- Gap analysis
- Service scope
- Stakeholder engagement
- Market analysis
- Strategy development
With the support of our public sector clients and highly qualified external experts, we ensure that each procurement is robust and fully compliant with Scottish, UK and EU procurement law. Additionally, our frameworks are configured to achieve value for money, efficiency, sustainability and local economic impact.
- Market awareness and testing
- Tender process
- Ongoing legal team monitoring
- Internal governance process
- Contract award
Once a delivery team is appointed, our framework management team are mobilised to ensure that the framework is appropriately resourced through an extensive local supply chain and that delivery partners are fully equipped to deliver the highest levels of performance from the outset.
- Partner orientation and training
- Interfaces and processes established
- Reporting processes developed
- Reporting requirements and systems integration
04 Management & Support
Our framework, relationship management and group development teams provide proactive support for our clients and the regional delivery teams, to ensure consistently high project performance standards, framework guidance and technical advice.
- Framework management
- Relationship management
- Performance management
- Social value measurement
- Partner bid commitment monitoring
- Lessons learned and framework review
- How we support you