This accessibility statement applies to the website www.scape.co.uk.
This website is run by SCAPE Group Ltd (t/a SCAPE) and has been designed using responsive web design principals. At SCAPE, we want to ensure that as many people as possible are able to use this website.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand, in plain english where possible
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- Some older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- Some video options do not have captions
- Some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- You cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording, in an alternative language or in braille:
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 14 days.
Locating SCAPE on a map
We do not present a map of our offices on the SCAPE website. In order to locate our offices, please click here to find us on Google Maps, where the map can be zoomed into, in addition to offering a pedestrian perspective in Street View.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website.
If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact thr marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject "Website accessibility" and we will endeavour to address these issues at the earliest opportunity.