We're looking for a Senior Framework Manager and Framework Manager to manage the compliance and performance of newly appointed construction contractor partners, you will:
- Manage construction contractor relationships from inception to aftercare
- Ensure contractors are accountable and deliver against agreed commitments
- Interface with clients & partners to resolve technical challenges with projects
- Oversee the performance management and improvement of contractors
- Deliver various strategic projects & supplier relationship management (SRM) initiatives
Project / Category Details
The Senior Framework Manager will be managing construction contractors who will be delivering major projects, potentially beyond £100m on a 4+2 year framework.
The Framework Manager will be managing construction contractors who will be delivering projects up to £75m on a 4+2 year framework.
Both frameworks include a wide selection of new build and refurbishment projects for many different public sector organisations.
You will have significant experience working for a leading construction contractor or cost consultancy (with experience of delivering £100m+ projects for the senior role).
You’ll be working in a senior procurement or commercial role with a strong understanding of the end to end construction supply chain, including suppliers, subcontractors, manufacturers and distributors, commencing at Feasibility and through the process into Aftercare & Life Cycle.
To be successful in this position you will have high levels of drive and gravitas to ensure the framework is successful and delivers value for money and a strong social legacy for clients.
Experience of managing NEC contracts would also be desirable.