We are looking to recruit a Technical Contracts Lead, an exciting new role which will involve supporting and providing technical advice to our clients, contractors and internal staff in using digital tools embedded in the SCAPE frameworks. This role will also lead on the development and management of processes and templates to improve user experience and efficiency.
SCAPE has continued to evolve since its inception 15 years ago and is more than just a public sector procurement organisation. As a team we seek to “create a world everyone deserves”, and this purpose drives every single one of our activities, services, and strategies.
Our values and behaviours sit at the heart of how we work together and provide a framework for how we approach our work and working relationships.
We provide an inclusive and engaging work environment being recognised in the Top 100 Best Not-for-profit Companies to work for in 2020 by the Sunday Times Best Companies List. We support, challenge, and continually develop our people to make a significant impact and contribution.
What the role involves
- Support and train users on the digital contracts processes that are embedded in the SCAPE frameworks, using the DocuSign e-contract platform and internal SCAPE systems.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance and continuous improvement of the use of digital contracts in the SCAPE frameworks.
- Develop and maintain digital templates for each frameworks and access agreements, in order to optimise procurement, commercial compliance and user experience.
- Provide training for internal and external users during framework mobilisation, including refreshing users and developing and reviewing self-service training materials.
- Support effective collaboration with internal stakeholders, to maximise quality and consistency of data capture, ensuring the alignment of the digital contracts process with SCAPE data and business intelligence strategy.
- Support key business document management processes, such as data handling that is linked to our e-contracts platform and liaising with internal and external IT support providers to maintain effective performance.
- Collaborate and support the CRM user team in the development and maintenance of data contained within SCAPE CRM, including the development and production of meaningful reports.
- Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of SCAPE and a strong understanding of our frameworks to enable continuous improvement in our service provision.
What you will bring to the role
- Experience of co-ordinating multiple office-based activities across a property, performance or contract team.
- Experience working with construction contracts or web-based digital applications and processes.
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems and their application.
- Proficient in the use of databases and Microsoft Office software packages.
- Attention to detail and accuracy to capture and analyse data from databases.
- Ability to extract and translate data from databases into charts and outputs, including PowerPoint presentations and reports.
- Excellent writing skills to compose letters, guides and process notes for external stakeholders.
- Good organisational and time management skills to manage a varied workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to engage in business discussions and explanations of technical systems with stakeholders.
We offer a wide range of employment benefits, initiatives and working arrangements which are aimed at creating a positive working environment in which employees are able to work to their full potential and achieve a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- A starting salary of £25,459, depending on experience.
- Local Government Pension Scheme with a generous employer contribution
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- 25 days’ annual leave, in addition to 8 days statutory bank holiday entitlement
- Flexible working and a wide range of health and well-being and social activities
- An exceptional working environment
If you think this role is a good match for you, then please apply by submitting a CV and covering letter setting out how you meet the role requirements through the apply link below by Friday 28 February 2022.